Sunday, August 9, 2009

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

In my computer subject,I have learned so many things about computer.I have learned a lot of information.I have learned on how to operate it and learn more about the services of the technology.And most especially,I have learned how to use it in my daily life.Like in making my assignments and in rearchimg my projects.
At first,when I heard the word computer,for me it means interesting and enjoyable,and it's true.When my first time in using this computer machine ,It's hard for me to dobecause Im afraid to operate it,because of my fear maybe i can destroy the machine.The challenges I have encountered in this computer world,It challenge for me to learn or to find the solutions of my errors duringI used the computer.It also challenge me,trying to research,to find and to see the result of my work.Even though I have so many errors or failures during I use the computer,It makes me challenge to face my problems and to solve it.
I address this challenge by practicing and practicing and practicing and practicing.........until I commit the success in making it.I tried and tried until I practice it and my failures or errors become least.
Proving on,I will not make the challenges I mentioned taken for granted.And I will handled it ,and I will make it as a lesson.

1 comment:

  1. ,owww>>???

    just practice and practice and practice and practice then what..???
    hehehe
    g0 g0 g0 g0..

    ReplyDelete