Sunday, October 11, 2009

MY TEACHER,MY HERO

I love her and that's my teacher
I love her and that's my teacher,
She teach me rights and good manner,
Cause she will be my second mother,
She will be my coach for my future's better.


I love her cause she's my mentor,
She guide and advice me,cause she's a good tutor,
In adding and widen my brain a knowledge more,
Cause that's all she knowsfor the best of my future.

I love her cause she's a good friend too,
A patient and understanding one but that is true,
If this is not a fool,may I see it through,
YES!your my teacher,YES!your my HERO.



THANK YOU

Thank you for the knowledge that is always at my mind,
Thank you for the advices that never lose behind,
Thank you for the teach when almost everyone listen to you,
Thank you for the support in times of any situations and that is true.
Thank you for the lectures that leads to inspire me,
Thank you for the guide which you are undoubtedly guiding me,
Thank you for the wonderful moments that you are sharing with me,
Thank you for the sacrifices that you are wasting for me.
Thank you for there's no other teacher like you to me,
Thank you for being educated me,
But most of all THANK YOU FOR THE GIFT OF INFORMATION which you have given me,
I thank God for giving us such a wonderful TEACHER to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment